Physicians have long spotted the fact of low morbidity and mortality caused by cardiovascular diseases, as well as they noticed high life expectancy, in areas where food culture necessarily includes red wine, for example, in France, in the Caucasus and the Balkans.
Wine has long been considered to have healing effects, but it has not been scientifically proven. In 1994 the red wine was found to contain chemical substance called resveratrol.
Resveratrol is a natural phytoalexin, produced by some plants as a defensive response to adverse weather conditions and damage. This biologically active substance is found in grapes, nuts, cocoa beans, berries, pine needles. The richest source of resveratrol is red wine. Grape juice contains it about 5-10 times less, because resveratrol is located mainly in grape skins and seeds.
In 2006, Professor David Sinclair discovered the mechanisms of resveratrol action and he proved its clinical effects.
Over the years, more than 10,000 researches have been made that proved resveratrol to be a powerful natural antioxidant, it is 5 times superior in its activity than beta-carotene, 20 times - than vitamin C, 50 times - than vitamin E.
Resveratrol is the king of antioxidants:
- It is able to prevent cancer;
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis;
- It is effective in treating disorders of sexual potency in men;
- Protects the liver cells from toxic effects of alcohol, it is effective in curing hepatitis;
- Reduces the risk of the nervous system diseases;
- It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action;
- It is effective for preventing heart diseases;
- Reduces symptoms of arthritis;
- Improves eyesight, memory;
- Prevents the development of obesity;
- Improves the state of skin;
- It is effective for preventing and treating diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, bronchial asthma, radiation damage.
“Veni, vidi, vici” – “I came, I saw, I conquered” - a phrase carried before Julius Caesar during his triumph in Rome. This way Caesar remarked his quick victory. We inbreathed a completely different meaning in these words.
"I came, I saw, I conquered and gained power and strength!" – that is the motto of the day!
"Resveratrol" features and benefits:
- It is the only product in the world with a unique combination of resveratrol and red wine extract;
- The concentration of resveratrol in each product remains unchanged - 90 mg; it provides significant effect, besides there is no analogy of such concentration in the world;
- The concentration of the red wine extract varies in every "Resveratrol" type and is reflected in the title: the figure means the quantity – “Resveratrol 50 VENI” contains 50 mg of the red wine extract and “Resveratrol 100 VIDI” - 100 mg;
- Our “Resveratrol” contains additional ingredients that enhance the effects of resveratrol and red wine extract;
- The action of every "Resveratrol" is directed to a specific organ system;
- The doses of resveratrol and red wine extract are selected on the basis of scientific research. Adequate consumption of resveratrol is 45 milligrams per day, the tolerable upper intake level is 150 mg per day. In most countries the recommended dose is 1.82 mg / kg body weight, for example it is 127.4 mg for a man with the weight of 70 kg.
The use of resveratrol can save and improve health at any age, regardless of the environmental situation and living conditions. Most researchers recommend taking resveratrol regularly at the age of 30 and older.
How to take "Resveratrol" correctly?
Take 1 capsule daily after meals, wash it down with water. The minimum course is 4 months (2 containers). It can be taken continuously.
Contraindications: individual intolerance of components, pregnancy, breast-feeding, acute and chronic diseases in the acute stage.