It provides Cosmic Theurgy channels of "Maya" - YAASH, CHAOCHAK.
- It promotes correcting the body according to the "golden section" and Phi proportion;
- Rejuvenates the body, it stimulates the production of stem cells and promotes the preservation of their balance in the body;
- It helps restore normal facial proportions, correct asymmetries and pronounced imbalances in the face;
- It helps bring the intervertebral discs to the normal physiological position;
- It contributes to the restoration of the chest and abdomen organs functioning;
- It provides effective directional impact on strengthening back and abdominal muscles that support the spine;
- It promotes correction of cellulite in the thighs and waist;
- Contributes to the destruction of bindings and negative programs, including in the thin bodies;
- It helps bring the central nervous system to a harmonious state, teaches you respond only to positive emotions and blocks the response to various negative emotions such as resentment, anger, betrayal, meanness, envy, jealousy and so on.
Phi number - 1,618 - is mathematics of divine proportions for all things in the world: all plants, animals and humans correspond to physical proportions, approximately equal to the square root of the ratio of the number Phi to 1. Therefore, the Phi number was considered the most beautiful in the Universe. It is derived from the sequence of Fibonacci’s mathematical progression: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 ...
Everyone knows the image of Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man", it depicts a naked man in the circle - a pentagram, a symbol of the perfect man. Da Vinci was the genius to understand the divine structure of the human body, its structure. He was the first to show that the human body consists of "building blocks", the ratio of proportions is always equal to our sacred number.
Ubiquity of Phi in nature indicates the interrelation of all living beings. Egyptian and Mexican pyramids are constructed in accordance with the perfect proportions of "golden section" ... This is part of the mystical natural harmony: music, for example, is based on the 8-notes octave, the piano represents it with 8 white keys and 5 black ones - 13 in total. All of these are Fibonacci’s numbers sequence ...
As the human body geometry shows, the navel is located, ideally, at the point corresponding to the proportion of Phi - between the top of the head and the soles of the feet. If you measure the proportion of Phi in your body (divide your height in cm at a distance from the sole to the middle of the navel) and find the exact value of 1.618, then you can say your body corresponds to the "golden section." All mental and physiological abnormalities in humans (and existing health problems) are based on the discrepancy in these proportions. People with proportions close to the "golden section" have the following advantages:
- Physiological balance of masculine-feminine according to your sex;
- Coincidence of the etheric body proportion (like the matrix of body) and physical proportion, which gives powerful energy supply the body and increases the ability to develop intuition;
- They tend to spiritual practices, full social adequacy and a good physical shape.
Trends in contemporary fashion – an uncovered abdomen and navel piercing - lead to the state when the position of the "etheric" navel is below its physical position. This in its turn leads to numerous health problems, especially in the reproductive sphere.
Stem cells are the foundation ("stem"), from which a “tree” of the whole organism grows. In the earliest stages of its development, the embryo is composed entirely of stem undifferentiated cells – non-specialized cells that do not perform any "work", capable of multiple divisions without losing its characteristics. The most important thing is that (under certain conditions) they can develop into specialized cells.
In the adult organism, these cells are contained in small quantities in the blood and bone marrow, and in even smaller quantities you can find them in all tissues and organs. Since these cells can be transformed into the cells of any organ or tissue in the body they play a role of emergency. If there is a problem somewhere in the body, the stem cells are directed there, transforming into the cells of the damaged organ, help to restore its functions.
With age the number of stem cells is becoming less and consequently the possibility of recovery for the body is reduced. By now the list of various diseases, for the correction and treatment of which stem cells are successfully used, is very long.