- Clears the surrounding space of the negative and heavy energy;
- Increases energetic powers of the person, it clears the energy centers (chakras);
- Promotes harmonization of the mental state, balance of the emotional background, leads to the state of inner peace; Connection with your higher 'Self', an endless source of your own spiritual strength;
- Increases spirituality, helps to realize the connection with the cosmos, to find the state of the peace energy - the inner readiness to any accomplishments and testing;
- Gives strength and courage, endurance, will power and abilities, protects against obstacles on the way to self-knowledge;
- Promotes health improvement in general; it is especially good for the heart and coronary energy centers (chakras);
- Provokes positive changes in your destiny, helps correct life events;
- Contributes to the discovery of inspiration energy, your creative potential.
Lhassa is the historic capital of the mysterious Tibet, the highest town in the world, 600 meters above sea level. Literally translated from the Tibetan, "Lhassa" means "the place of Gods." Lhassa is one of the most famous "places of power" in the world, the cradle of Tibetan civilization, "the magical land in the mountains, where Gods live". It is the traditional residence of the Dalai Lama. The Spiritual center of Lhassa is the Jokhang Temple, "the Temple of the miraculous radiance." It is the oldest, most sacred and most visited temple in Tibet. Thousands of people come here to pray and do meditation every day.
In the distant mountains of Tibet are located three sacred and most revered lakes. At an altitude of 4 718 meters above sea level we find the world's highest salt lake - Lake Namtso or Heavenly Lake. It is sacred and highly revered by locals.
Lake Manasarovar or Mpaham (in Tibetan it means "Victorious Lake") is located at the altitude of 4560 meters. In the Indian epic Ramayana (the 5th century BC) Lake Manasarovar is referred to as lake Manasa. Its water is of an unusually rich turquoise, "unearthly" color.
Yamdrok Tso Lake is situated in the mountains at the altitude of 4488 meters above sea level. Its name means "Turquoise Goddess’ earrings." It is believed that the lake has mystical properties, and its water is the most beautiful and wonderful in the world. Every minute it changes its colour, so they say that it is impossible “to see the lake two times”. The lake is also considered to be the mascot of Tibet, its talisman. The monks believe that this lake guards the prosperity of Tibet.