- Attracts the energy of wealth, both spiritual and material;
- Increases the strength of the human spirit;
- Gives physical strength and endurance;
- Reveals the inner potential, promotes the development of intuition, the realization of creativity;
- Harmonizes the ratio of the material and the spiritual components in the person;
- Improves the ability to learn, perceive and assimilate information;
- General revitalizing and rejuvenating effects on the body, harmonizes the work of all systems and organs;
- Gives you the feeling of fullness and joy of life, it helps to live all the moments "here and now".
One of the strongest power places of Mongolia is Mount Otgontenger - "the youngest son of heaven", the highest mountain in the Khangai mountain range, which is located in the permafrost zone at an altitude of 4012 m above sea level and is always covered with snow. The sacred name of the mountain is Bogd Ochirvaan ("Mountain of the earthly god"). Not by chance 13 enlightened people, all of them have become llamas, were born in these places!
In the western part of mount Otgontenger, at an altitude of 450 m above sea level, sand dunes stretch over 300 km. The sand of these dunes shimmers in the sunlight like gold, hence came the name "golden sand". The people call it magic, healing. It has a surprising effect: insoluble in water, it melts in the mouth.
In 1995 Mount Otgontenger was recognized as a national shrine and now it is under state protection.